
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever
to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
--Elizabeth Stone
"Motherhood - the toughest job you'll ever love."
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and future mothers I know!
I am thankful to my own mother who has loved me so much and provided so much for me.
I never understood her sacrifice until I became a mother myself.
Now I only hope to do my best at emulating her.
To my sisters and friends who are such great mothers and who provide such wonderful examples to me of womanhood and motherhood, thank you! I learn so much from you!!
"Motherhood - the toughest job you'll ever love."
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and future mothers I know!
I am thankful to my own mother who has loved me so much and provided so much for me.
I never understood her sacrifice until I became a mother myself.
Now I only hope to do my best at emulating her.
To my sisters and friends who are such great mothers and who provide such wonderful examples to me of womanhood and motherhood, thank you! I learn so much from you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment