as i'm typing this, i can hardly believe it... this year has gone by so quickly.
it's been a wonderful year... there's been some tears, but also a lot of laughter.
motherhood is more challenging than i ever imagined - i laugh as i think of what i thought motherhood would be - but with the challenges also comes great joy!
deeper joy than i've ever known before.
how grateful we are for our little guy. we love him more than we ever thought possible.
here's some of our favorite pictures from the past year.


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! I can't believe all these little babies that grew down in YW are turning 1! I just love Anders personality and just think he is the cutest thing. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday! Yay! I am shocked that the boys are almost a year old already!
He is beautiful, what an amazing blessing and gift he is to your family. I can't wait to see you guys.
Stacey, what a sweet, expressive, darling boy you have! Thank you for sharing all those lovely moments that you captured on film with us.
It really is quite a surprise to watch them grow so gradually and then look back. I barely recognize some of the pre-crawling pictures of Nathanael. It's like he's another little kid.
Happy Birthday Andrew! Kiss your mom for me!
Love,
Bethany
Happy Birthday Anders!!!!
Happy Birthday Andrew! -- Sure love that little kiddo... and Stacey and Mason too:)
love, the Baltimore Hardings
what a year, so fun to see him grow up all over again! Happy Birthday Anders, so happy you are thriving!!!
Happy Birthday, Andrew! I can't believe what an adorable, busy little boy you are!
I loved all the pics guys! So cute! These boys are just growing up too fast!
Post a Comment