Friday, December 12, 2008

welcome to the 50th percentile!!!

andrew had his 12 month checkup (and shots) yesterday. he's doing great! we're excited because he's finally in the 50th percentile! here's his stats:

  • height: 29 3/4" - 52%
  • weight: 21 lbs - 24% (he's stayed in the 20th percentile pretty consistently for weight)
  • head: 18 1/4" - 50%
the doctor was laughing at him because he was all over the exam table. i was trying to get to him just sit still but it wasn't working. andrew was trying to steal her clipboard and pen and she thought that was pretty funny. we're so thankful that he is doing so well. i don't think you can even tell he was a preemie ...

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Chloe weights 21 1/2 lbs. I thought they looked about the small size. I think she's about 28 inches.

Kimberly said...

I think I take for granted Benson's generous size. Happy Birthday to Andrew!