i've needed to update this blog for quite some time now... i think it's been over a month since i posted. it's not for a lack of events and experiences, funny Andrew-isms, or pictures to share. we've been very busy this summer! just when you think things can't get any crazier, they do.
mason still has not found permanent work in the area like we had hoped that he would. we've spent the summer praying, pondering and talking about our goals, dreams and options. it seems that our home and family life will be much different than we imagined. we think it will be better than what we had "planned" and we've very excited about it!! yet i can't share what we don't yet know. we've got some thoughts and ideas about what the next few years will be like, but it's still just too early to tell. as soon as we know, i'll let you know!
it's been a remarkable experience to say the least in trying to learn from and act upon promptings from the Holy Ghost. it's been difficult to put into words the promptings and feelings that mason and i have had. it's been even more difficult to trust in those promptings and to not throw them aside as figments of our imagination or desires of our own.
i guess that's why it's been difficult to update this blog... i have shared many of the challenges and joys that our family has had (like all families), but i can't put into words what's going to happen next with us. every step we take, more options and possibilities open up and we're finding our way, one step at a time.
i know that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and guides us. i feel His love for me and my family as we try to know His will for us. i know that He answers prayers. how thankful I am for the companionship of the Holy Ghost. without it, mason and i would be truly lost right now. but we're not lost! Heavenly Father know exactly where we are.
Photos by RebeccaLynn Photography. Aren't they great?!






4 comments:
We missed you at the reunion - I was looking forward to meeting Connor so hopefully next year! I gave your dad a few things for you - not much. Glad you're hanging in there.
seriously, she did a great job although you people are just gorgeous anyway :) know i am always thinking happy thoughts for you :) your friend always, cher.
Those pictures are fabulous! I love the first and the last ones the best, but they are all very nice. I was wondering about them and then you had your little credit thing at the end, lol.
As for the rest - what to share/not share, what is known/unknown - I totally relate to that. I have done a lot of speculation in the past that has just caused problems, so now I stick to what I know...which is not much these days, hence the summer vacay from blogging.
You are amazing. I really admire your personal strength. Know you have friends who worry about you. If you ever feel the need for a little vacation...you are always welcome!
Post a Comment