Friday, July 2, 2010

Go, Connor, Go!!

 

Connor is doing great!  We had his 4 month check-up yesterday...  It was pretty rough for him there for a while but slowly he's coming out of it!  His reflux and fussiness have really improved and we can't tell you how grateful we are for that!


Here's his stats:

Height: 25 1/4 inches - 51%
Weight: 15 pounds 4 ounces - 50%
Head Circumference: 16 3/4 inches - 48%

We certainly love our little guys...  Andrew picked up on the fact that I was the only girl in the family yesterday.  He wanted to know why I was a girl instead of being a boy.  He implied that I must have had a choice and I obviously picked the wrong one! :)

1 comment:

codyandmeag said...

You and Cody can commiserate... he is sad that he is the only boy in our family.