so i'm way behind on my blog... the last couple months have been an adventure to say the least. but we're all healthy and happy and doing well in spite of all of the craziness. mason and i are adjusting to having two kids now. it's double the fun (especially watching andrew interact with connor) but also double the trouble when both NEED you! here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last month or so. it's going by so quickly!

first moments together...



i love this pic!! mason caught him right in the middle of a yawn!!

our first night home. it was so nice to be home!! i look creepy without makeup!

posing for daddy


what are you looking at?!


the first bath was not enjoyed ...

the first moby wrap ride was much better!!
5 comments:
oh i am just melting! what a sweet adorable little man! i cannot wait to get up there and bug the crap out of all of you (and hold that baby) good job guys :)
He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!
hey stacy!! I got off of facebook but I have your blog bookmarked! I have been waiting for a posting of the new baby!! I was excited to see there was one today!! :) BEAUTIFUL family!!! I so remember those days as the best days ever!! and hardest ;) ahha! but stay in touch! I have a blog now too, its goofy little family on blog spot like yours. great to catch up with picutes!! take care and hope to talk to you soon!!
such a precious baby and family. congratulations again!
Who took the beautiful pic of you, Mason, & Conner? Sooo sweet!
Post a Comment