Wednesday, April 1, 2009

painting pictures

i should be unpacking right now. we still have so much to do. our house is a disaster of boxes and stuff everywhere! i was putting clothes in my (new!) dresser and andrew was taking them out more quickly than i could put them back in so i decided to take a break.

here's some pics from our painting adventures...

these are with the plastic off the windows and doors. it was like a cave in here with everything all covered in plastic. i wish i would have gotten some pics but the camera too was behind a thick layer of plastic.







all the plastic finally was taken down. that was a good feeling!


andrew was really quiet for a long time. in fact it took a minute or two to find him. and this is where we found him... under the paint sprayer!



2 comments:

Shannon And Tyler said...

The house looks great! I really like that color. Have fun and good luck unpacking with anders around

Erin said...

Congrats you guys!

What? No train mural?? That was my favorite part of the kitchen...

The color is beautiful. I am going to paint here, too. I am thinking green. I love the dark rich colors, but can't do that on our walls since the space is TINY.

Looks great! I can't wait to see what it looks like with all of your furnishings and Andrew's toys.

Love ya!