the happenings of one crazy household full of love
Thursday, December 18, 2008
1 year old!
we took some pics of anders this past weekend in honor of him turning one. his grandma judy got him this super cute outfit for his birthday. isn't it adorable?! he is definitely losing his baby face and is starting to look more like a little boy.
this is a new thing he's been doing so i'm glad we got a pic of it... he scrunches up his nose! goofy kid!
multi-tasking... i'm not sure if you can tell or not but he's standing independently, while holding on to the tree garland (which is a no-no but we let it slide) while sucking on a candy cane stolen from the tree.
That really is such a fun outfit! And I love the nose-scrunching! :) It is so gratifying when I catch those "things he does all the time" on film. Especially because I realize that "all the time" only lasts for a little while before it changes.
I read on Lynne's facebook wall that you're starting to do digiscrapping too. We'll have to compare notes. :)
Hey! So you don't know me :) I'm a good friend of Erin's and I've known her family (Mason included) since I was little. Anyways - I love your blog! Anders is adorable, I thought I'd finally leave you a comment because I have a little boy who is about a month younger than Anders and he has been doing the exact same thing with the scrunching of the nose!! I just thought that was hilarious!! :)
4 comments:
That really is such a fun outfit! And I love the nose-scrunching! :) It is so gratifying when I catch those "things he does all the time" on film. Especially because I realize that "all the time" only lasts for a little while before it changes.
I read on Lynne's facebook wall that you're starting to do digiscrapping too. We'll have to compare notes. :)
no way. they grow up to fast. Good thing time stands still for us adults. I never change, I don't know about you!
Great pictures you guys, thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday little man.
Very very Cute, i love his little outfit. I can't wait until next year when i can dress my little boy in Christmasy stuff.
Hey! So you don't know me :) I'm a good friend of Erin's and I've known her family (Mason included) since I was little. Anyways - I love your blog! Anders is adorable, I thought I'd finally leave you a comment because I have a little boy who is about a month younger than Anders and he has been doing the exact same thing with the scrunching of the nose!! I just thought that was hilarious!! :)
Post a Comment