Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Spring!

Andrew may hate me some day for this picture... but I think it's cute! I picked up the hat this past week and I thought it looked cute when I tried it on him in the store. A couple days later we were leaving for a walk so I put it on him. Maybe it's just the way it's positioned but to me it looks like a gardening hat or something. I just couldn't pass up taking a picture!

3 comments:

valumama said...

I love babies in hats! I think it looks like a gardening hat too.
And thanks for the vote of confidence in Shelby, I think we like to laugh about it, but I think we are relieved that she wasn't sad all week!

codyandmeag said...

What makes you think he will hate you? Is it the floral hat?

Stacey said...

for some reason the flowers in the print stand out much more than the blue little cars.... :)