Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mason's Thesis

Mason defended his Thesis this past Friday and it went really well. He was beaming when he came in the door so I knew right off that it had gone well! I knew he would do great though. His managing professor even said that if he ever wanted to come back and get his PhD that he would find a funded project for him which is quite a compliment. I really felt like we (I say we as if I had some part in the whole thing, which I didn't) were blessed in the weeks leading up to the defense too which I'm so grateful for. Things came together verily easily considering the time frame. Mason had a couple late nights of course but he never had to pull any all-nighters or anything which we're both thankful for! He's got some final paperwork and stuff to do but other than that he is done which is such a load off his shoulders, I'm sure. I'm so thankful that he's willing to work so hard even if it means that I don't get to spend as much time with him as I would like. :)

We snapped a couple shots before he left for his defense - doesn't he look great!?!





Ashley stopped by for a visit just at the right time... :)


I'm starting to notice the extra 'baby' fat on my face! :)

3 comments:

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Congratulations Mason! That is HUGE! And Stacey, despite what you think you see, you are not.

Nikki said...

Wow Mason - that is SO exciting!!! I know how stressful a thesis defense can be, and what an amazing relief it is to have it behind you. Congratulations!!!

Stacey, Erin is right - you look great. Trust me, compared to some recently pregnant people I know, *ahem*, you look amazing.

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Bad News,

I have a genuine dislike to being forced to blog these things, but I was threatened with a curse that would cause my nose hairs to grow past my knees if I didn't participate. It wasn't so bad, and my nose hairs are long enough so....

Tag. See our website for more info...
Erin