Sunday, October 14, 2007

Annoucing .... Baby Chloe!

My newest niece was born this past Thursday, October 11th at 6:32 a.m.! I'm now an aunt twice over! :) Chloe is six weeks early but is doing well. She weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz at birth and is 17 inches long. She is still in the hospital in NICU but is doing well. I got a message from my Dad saying that they took her off oxygen today so she is rapidly improving. I think they are going to keep her in the hospital for a couple of days and up to a week just to monitor her progress but she is doing quite well considering how early she is. How blessed we are to have her join our family! :)


1 comment:

valumama said...

It totally threw me off to see baby pictures on your blog... I know you aren't due til January, but I guess you don't put all that together as quickly as you do other scenarios...
Thanks for the motivation on Shelby's piano lessons, I guess I had better get on that one...