Mason surprised me last week and when I got home from school, he had painted the nursery and changed the lighting (if you know Mason, you know he loves lighting!). It's finally starting to take shape and look a little more like a nursery. If you can't see it too clearly, the walls are painted a light aqua color which turned out really nice. I found a simple bedding set on Overstock.com that I liked a lot. I heard of someone else using brown in their baby nursery and I just couldn't forget about it. I think it's going to be cute and we're having a lot of fun doing it!And on a lighter note... here is my goofy but super cute husband. We planted peppers in our garden for salsa and he just couldn't help posing before chopping them up.
2 comments:
I made a comment on the not-so-newest next blog entry of yours. I was afraid you might never see it. Not that that would be so bad.
HAHAHA! I laughed and laughed when I saw the excitement with which we are linked to you. Alas, your valiant efforts are flawed. You have too many http//:'s in the address.
Post a Comment