Andrew was telling me something but I couldn't hear what he said because Connor was "talking" so loudly, so I asked him to say it again. He said, "You heard it Mom. I heard you hearing."
His Taggart aunts and uncles will appreciate this one:
"Can we watch Muffins in Space?" (Muppets in Space)
Andrew is VERY curious about my makeup drawer (and my jewelry too to be honest). One morning while I was getting ready, he was asking what everything was for the upteenth time. He wanted to put on some eye shadow when Mason told him that only girls and Thespians were makeup. Undeterred, he said, "Well, boys and girls should share." He might have worn a little bit of eye shadow to the library that day....
He's starting to pray all by himself which we are, of course, loving. I had to bit my lower lip to keep from laughing because, in his effort to find something to say, he wished Heavenly Father a Happy Birthday! I'm sure it was appreciated!
Here's one of his first, all-all-by-himself prayers:
"In the name of Jesus Christ, Thank you for when I ask for something, Amen."
"You're a pretty good mommy, except when you're so tired." I tried to explain that super busy little boys make me tired but he didn't get it.
1 comment:
Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct
this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Many thanks!
Feel free to visit my blog post :: waist to hip ratio chart
Post a Comment