Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Christmas Season has officially begun!

Lights at Temple Square
Although it seems like Christmas starts right after Thanksgiving, for me, the First Presidency Christmas Devotional starts off the season.

I look forward to it every year.  This year was excellent, just as anticipated and expected. 

Each member of the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints spoke with music by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in between each of the talks.  The talks were inspiring and the music was phenomenal.  I felt the spirit so strongly during the music in particular.  But I've always been a sucker for music! :)

If you haven't watched it yet, watch it here.  Mason and I put the kids to bed, made some cinnamon popcorn and curled up on the couch together it watch it.  It was wonderful!!

It's a little over an hour, I think.  Probably one of the best ways you could spend an hour this Christmas season!

No comments: