| Hugs on Christmas morning in the new PJ's |
| Bryce and Maly practicing. They are expecting a baby in June... we offered to lend them our kids for a while to get some more practice, but they declined. |
| Hanging out with Uncle Justin |
| All ready to drive a big rig. |
| Riding in the tractor with Grandpa |
| This was from our recent trip to Salt Lake for Connor's doctor's appointment. |
| I'm not sure what would make stepping in a pie seem exciting, but Andrew thought he needed to try it. |
| Lounging around. |
| Connor sleeping with Great Grandma Ellgen. |
| Favorite cousin Lindsey (Andrew has lots of favorites, just so you know!) |
| Playing Wii... we played a lot of wii. ha, ha! |
| I didn't get the groceries put away very quickly and this is what I found... |
| We made homemade egg nog and it was wonderful... We should actually make some more... who says we can only have it during the holidays?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment