the happenings of one crazy household full of love
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
big boy pictures
a few days after andrew's birthday, mason and i got the cameras out to take his two year pictures. we knew there was no chance of getting andrew to sit still and take a portrait type picture, so we let him play with his toys while we snapped away. it seemed to work pretty well. we just don't have one of those sit-and-smile kids. :) here are a 'few' of my favorites.
i didn't get the best pic of this... but i want to remember what he does... andrew wants a train track to drive his train on and for some reason he decided that mason's belt was a good track. so he asks (makes) mason lay down so he can drive his trains and cars over mason's belt. i guess that's one way to make do with what you have!
You guys are such awesome photographers! These are really good. I think if I tried to take moving pics of my kid they would all be blurry and his eyes would be closed and he'd be half way out of the frame. : )
2 comments:
You guys are such awesome photographers! These are really good. I think if I tried to take moving pics of my kid they would all be blurry and his eyes would be closed and he'd be half way out of the frame. : )
I love the pictures of him playing with toys. He looks like he's at work! I love it when my kids are working on their toys with those serious faces.
Post a Comment