
We were very excited on Thursday morning when we woke up to snow!!! Granted, it is a bit early but I figure we didn't really have much of a winter last year so if we had a real good winter this year, I wouldn't mind!

Btw, good = snow! Please don't hate me... :)

Of course, I was having all of those thoughts before thinking about having to tote Andrew and all his coats, etc, around. He is quite a bit heavier with all that junk on. Oh well...

As you can see, he loved it! I could hard get him to come back inside.

And then on Saturday, we woke up to some real snow!! I think we got 5 or 6 inches!

So we went out and had some fun!

Andrew was pretty excited about his first snow ball. He held on to it forever and wouldn't let go... I tried to get him to throw it at Mason but he wanted it hold it instead.

Another cool pic even cooler in black & white.

He pretended he was going to throw it but then he didn't. I tried to get Mason myself but my aim is pretty bad, especially with a snowball.

Keeping him out of the gutters this winter will prove to be a challenge, I think.

Venturing out into the deep stuff.

Don't drop the snowball!

Face plant #1

Our kid is growing up... last year he would have screamed for an hour after taking a dive like that one. I remember because it happened! I think I have the pics to prove it. This year he was much tougher. Nothing could ruin his fun. Which is good... and bad.... :)

Face plant #2

Then he really started getting the hang of walking in the deep stuff.

I asked him if he was cold and wanted to go in, "no, no, no, no, no," he said. He really says no that many times. As if I don't get it after the first two.

Then it really was time to go in and eat lunch. We got him all stripped down and Mason and I took off all our snow stuff and I
thought we were going in. Andrew had other ideas.

I guess he was serious when he said he wasn't cold.

And wearing pink boots didn't seem to faze him at all!

On the wrong feet even!

When we seriously told him it was time to come in, he finally relented but then saw Mason boots and quickly ran to put them on (Mason didn't end up wearing them outside that morning, don't worry Mom!)

He was SO proud of himself even though he could hardly walk! This is a new trick... saying "CHEESE!"
4 comments:
what a sweet boy, didn't want to throw his snow ball at daddy:)
I love the 2nd face plant pic, I thought he was bent over eating the snow on purpose at first, priceless.
I also love the 2nd faceplant pic - I totally laughed out loud.
STACE!! He's adorable!! And I TOTALLY agree with you...SNOW=GOOD!!! :-)
I remember that coat and hat from last year. He's growing up! I miss the snow. Hayley wants to come visit and play in the snow.
Post a Comment