the happenings of one crazy household full of love
hey stacy.i'm coming to colorado april 16-18 I want to see you guys and your new house!send me an email (so i can have your email) and i'll give you the details.bowns_10@hotmail.comdenisecute boy by the way!
...and then they gag because there is too much in their mouth and spit it out. And then start over.
remind me to never challenge Anders to a chubby bunny competition:)I think grapes would be easier, rice cakes seam so dry...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey stacy.
i'm coming to colorado april 16-18 I want to see you guys and your new house!
send me an email (so i can have your email) and i'll give you the details.
bowns_10@hotmail.com
denise
cute boy by the way!
...and then they gag because there is too much in their mouth and spit it out. And then start over.
remind me to never challenge Anders to a chubby bunny competition:)
I think grapes would be easier, rice cakes seam so dry...
Post a Comment