Monday, January 19, 2009

oh beautiful day!

saturday was such a gorgeous day (and a fun day too since it was mason's birthday!) that we spent some time outside basking in the sunlight. it was wonderful! here are some of our favorite pics:

a relatively new trick, standing on his own.

such a big boy!

i love, LOVE this picture. mason took it.

finding rocks to eat

daddy removing the rocks from his mouth



'just me and my shaaaadow'


anders is getting so big. and suddenly he's turned into a big boy too. he's started testing his limits which tests my patience but i think we're going to be ok. he's into everything including the kitchen trash can. and he's getting taller too so what used to be safe is no longer. he's got a fasination with stairs and he doesn't want to turn around. he is very head strong and doesn't like mason and i to interfere with his fun. and he lets you know it! this is such a fun age (you can really say that at any age though)!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Am I missing something? Where's the snow? I'm so glad you're enjoying this time with Anders. It's the best gift you could give him.

codyandmeag said...

At the risk of sounding like G.Ferrell, "where are y'all's coats?" -- don't you know it is January?
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday Mason

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!

I am a BAAAD Aunt. I hope it was happy.

Joe Joe is having boogers all over the place right now, he is getting those one-year molars. Those are rough. Sadie always got rashes and boogs from teething, but Joe Joe just gets boogers. I guess that is "lucky."

I love the diaper hatch. That was adorable.