on the far left is chloe (1), andrew and hayley (3)
they missed their cousin allie though... :)
p.s. meag we really did miss you guys... it sounds like you guys had a great one too but just know that you were missed.
p.p.s. stef, i'll try to get you a cd in the mail this week.
3 comments:
Stacey,
Thanks for posting all of these pictures. It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I may 'borrow' some of these - but I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Yeah, those pictures were great. Hayley is turning into such a pretty little girl. And I loved all the candid shots you got too. We missed you guys but we'll see you soon!
I've been reading your blog with Nathan on my lap. When he saw the picture with Melissa he said, "Hey, there's my friend!"
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment