Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pumpkin patch!

although the weather was kind-of crummy, we went to a pumpkin patch this past saturday and had a great time! we went with our friends jason, erica and cooper andrews. you'll probably remember cooper from previous posts. andrew recently told me that cooper is his best friend!

andrew was having a good time... it just doesn't look like it.

they had a little petting zoo. andrew was excited about the chickens and the goats. i think those were the only animals that came up close enough that he could see...

it got a little chilly... but i think the red nose is so cute!

this is mason's giant pumpkin. although i never got a pic of mason with the pumpkin... i'll have to do that. anyway... mason went looking for the biggest pumpkin he could find and this is the one he picked. it is very tall and kind-of skinny. i don't think it will be very fun to cut open because it's going to be a lot of work since it's so big, but mason can't wait! it's cute to see the kid in him!

4 comments:

Erin said...

awwww! That is where we took Sadie before we moved here!

Dinner in a pumpkin?

Stefanie said...

He's getting so big. I love the pumpkin riding picture.

codyandmeag said...

Man, I feel for you cold weather folks thanks to Al Gore and global warming it is 75 degrees out here:)

Lynne said...

I hope you don't mind - I took some of these pics to make a scrapbook page. It was to apply to be on a Creative Team & I had to use a specific kit (which I didn't like), but I think it worked ok for this. At least Ben liked the finished project. Let me know what you think.

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album=142&pos=0