Friday, May 16, 2008

blessing baby allison

andrew and i were able to go to rexburg, idaho this past weekend with grandma and grandpa ellgen (my parents) and aunt melissa and be there when my newest niece, allison, was blessed by her father. it was a great weekend! andrew is a pretty good little traveler - which is good because we have quite a few trips planned in the next little while.

this is little allison... isn't she beautiful!?!


it looks like andrew lost a bet.

wake up uncle bryce! it's time for dessert!

andrew isn't quite sure what to think...

proud grandpa with two of his four grandchildren.

auntie lissa is in heaven!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you got to go, although Ashley and I missed seeing you that weekend!

codyandmeag said...

That pic turned out so good... I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think Mason has some competition for the best photographer in the fam.