Friday, April 18, 2008

happy 4 months andrew!


while we were in craig, we celebrated andrew's 4 month birthday. i'm a real sucker for these milestones, can you tell?! :) so we got out the camera and took some 4 month pics of our little guy. i can't believe how big he's getting so quickly! which is both a good and bad thing but i won't go into all that... :) andrew is such a joy to me and to mason. we love him so much. there aren't words to express what his sweet little spirit has brought to our home and to our family. his smile makes my day!



our happy little family

3 comments:

valumama said...

what a handsome baby! and what a good looking family! he is getting so big!

Tim and Family said...

I'm glad that he is growing for you, but I know what you mean when you say it's a good thing and a bad thing. At least for me, I wish Shyler would stay tiny, but yet I want her to grow and develop. That's our little battle! I love his smile as well!
-Amanda

Andrews family said...

Wow, Stacey! Those look like professional pics! Super cute!