
I went to change Andrew's diaper yesterday before feeding him and suddenly noticed how big he is getting! Right before my eyes! His legs are getting downright chunky and he's got dimples on his little hands. It makes me proud and sad all at the same time.

Check out his bed head! I love when I have to wake him up to feed him. It sounds mean but it's true! It doesn't happen very often, he's usually right on top of it (that's where the chunkiness is coming from), but occasionally he wants to sleep in a bit. We're trying to feed him more frequently during the day in hopes that it will help his reflux so every once in a while I have to wake him up. It's so cute when I'm waking him up... he does all this stretching and he makes the funniest faces. Plus he's super snuggly which I love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment