And here's Andrew at 8 weeks!
I can't believe how big Andrew is getting! He went in for his 2 month checkup last week and weighed in at 8 lbs. 15 oz! He more than doubled his weight in 2 months which is fantastic, especially for a preemie. He has also grown 4 inches as he is now 21 inches long. Then just yesterday I took him to a lactation appointment (still trying to get the hang of breastfeeding) and he weighed 9 lbs. 4.2 oz. so he's almost 9.5 lbs! I'm actually trying to limit him somewhat and not let him eat quite as much each feeding because he sometimes makes himself sick due to overeating. But we're excited and thankful for his progress. Everyone told me it would go by fast but I absolutely cannot believe that we've had this little guy for over 2 months now. What a blessing he is to us!
2 comments:
hey my pics didn't load!! is it me??
sorry!! they were there... at least i thought so! i just reloaded them.
Post a Comment