the happenings of one crazy household full of love
YAY! Shannon said she has spent some time there and that Anders is SO CUTE! glad you got all that reflux stuff figured out! I would have to agree with you about the new words to the saying.
Anders is adorable! I can see why Mason is loving to take so many pictures of him! Has the Zantac helped little Anders feel better yet?
congrats!! I missed the whole thing. I hope you're doing well. Love, Carrie B
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY! Shannon said she has spent some time there and that Anders is SO CUTE!
glad you got all that reflux stuff figured out!
I would have to agree with you about the new words to the saying.
Anders is adorable! I can see why Mason is loving to take so many pictures of him! Has the Zantac helped little Anders feel better yet?
congrats!! I missed the whole thing. I hope you're doing well. Love, Carrie B
Post a Comment