Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mason's New Job!

I realized in my last post that I referred to Mason's new job but that I haven't blogged about it yet! I guess it got lost in the shuffle because Mason started his new job the day Andrew was born. Mason went to work for 8 hours and then had to call the HR lady and let her know that we'd had our baby! Thankfully they let him borrow some vacation time and he was able to take the rest of the week off. What a first impression! But he is back to work now.

Mason is now working for CPP (Cermak, Peterka, Peterson) which is a wind engineering firm here in Fort Collins. Mason is their structural engineer. I guess they have hired a dozen or so new employees just in the past couple weeks so Mason is one of many new faces. I think he's really going to enjoy it though which makes me happy. He really likes his boss and likes the people that he's met so far (of course Mason really isn't one to not like people). And another high point is that his job is in North Fort Collins so it's only a 10 - 15 minute drive from our house.

Check out their website for more info on the company if you're interested! (www.cppwind.com)

No comments: