On Saturday, Craig (Mason's dad) took the family for a drive out to Tercio Ranch where he works. I think it's about an hour from LaVeta. Craig is working on the ranch doing fire reclamation work helping the ranch to recover from a large fire in 2002 (I think). On the way up there, we saw a bear in the brush not too far from the road! I think that's the closest I've ever been to a bear (outside of the zoo of course).
Here's some other pics too from the ranch...
And on the way home, guess what we saw.... another bear! This one was up in a tree! You have to look close to see it. :)
Here's another belly shot... I think I really grew over the weekend! I sure ate enough... :)
I brought a pair of short pants to wear on Saturday that I had just worn on Monday. Granted they were a little tight on Monday (everything is getting tight) but on Saturday I couldn't button them or zip them! Good thing they also have a draw string and I packed a long shirt to go with them!
I brought a pair of short pants to wear on Saturday that I had just worn on Monday. Granted they were a little tight on Monday (everything is getting tight) but on Saturday I couldn't button them or zip them! Good thing they also have a draw string and I packed a long shirt to go with them!
1 comment:
i'm so glad you guys didn't get eaten by the bears... then who would cook dinner for us on the 16th?
it's so funny that we were "neighbors" for the weekend. spending time with family is always so fun.
Post a Comment