Sunday, August 26, 2007

my belly


here's my belly at 14 weeks...

now that i look back you can't really see too much but at the time i felt like my tummy was huge! :)


and here i am at 18 weeks...
we took this picture on wednesday and i think i've grown since then. but again, i feel big even though i guess i don't really look that way yet. i've definitely out grown some stuff though. i wore a maternity shirt to church today for the first time (wearing maternity clothes). before now i was just getting away with my regular clothes.
*** i posted these pictures and then i went back to look at them and from the pics, it doesn't seem like much of a difference...
oh well. i'll get there! :)

2 comments:

valumama said...

cute! I love belly pictures! Did you know you can do a belly mold. I wanted to, but Sterling thought it was a bit weird... and what would you do with one anyways?
Your belly is pretty cute, and just wait, when you think it can't get any bigger... it does!
-Valarie

Elissa Wery said...

Congrats Stacey and Mason!!!! I'm so happy to find out that you're expecting! I'm gonna be in CO for a few closings at the beginning of Sept. We should get together! In the meantime, I'm working on building my business in SLC. Let me know if you know anyone buying or selling homes out here!

Elissa

PS...I can't wait to hear the details (when you're due, sex of the baby, etc.)